In this blog, you will get to know about 7/12 Online Maharashtra. The Maharashtra government established Maha Bhumi Records. Maharashtra residents can complete all of their land record work online. It has been expanded to six major cities across the state. These significant cities include Aurangabad, Konkan, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, and Amravati.
What Is 7/12 Online Maharashtra?
7/12 is also known as Saat Baara Utara, Land Rights Record. The 7/12 extract, also known as Utara, is an extract from that land register that contains detailed information about agricultural land in a rural area of Maharashtra. 7/12 Utara serves as proof of land ownership. The 7/12 extract is named after two forms used to collect data for this extract. The Maharashtra Land Revenue Record of Rights and Register specifies these forms.
It is a revenue document that demonstrates ownership, occupancy, rights, liabilities, and other agricultural aspects pertaining to land, primarily agricultural land. It is prepared for each village where the property is located. Non-agricultural land, on the other hand, has its own extract. Furthermore, it is one of the fundamental documents of title that serves as proof of ownership of the agricultural land it represents. However, this is not conclusive proof of ownership and is only indicative.
What Is 7/12 Document?
The 7/12 is a data document that specifies information about a specific parcel of land, such as the survey number, area, date, and more specifics about the existing owner’s name. This extract is a hybrid of two types. Form 7 discusses the details of the landowner and his rights, whereas Form 12 discusses the specifics of the land type and usage. In Maharashtra, the 7/12 Extract Document is known as ‘Saat-Baara-Utara’. The document is kept by the state’s revenue department for tax collection purposes.
Why Is 7/12 Important?
7th/12th extract Documents are an important indicator of the plot’s legal status. It is used to discover information about the ancestors of any given land. This document contains information on previous disputes, litigation, court orders, and other matters that may have an impact on land ownership or legal standing. Aside from that, the 7/12 Extract is a record of all previous activities on the land. It is critical to document in order to identify the land and determine its exact location as well as its physical characteristics.
How To Get Document Of 7/12 Online Maharashtra?
You can also obtain the 7/12 document online by following these steps:
- Go to the Maharashtra government website https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/
- Choose the division, district, taluk, and village name from the website’s list.
- You can search the extract by entering any of the following information:
- The property’s survey number/group number
- The Owner’s First Name
- The Property’s Ancestral Owner
- The proprietor’s surname
- The Owner’s Complete Name
Information Involved In 7/12 Online Maharashtra
The information contained in the 7/12 Online Maharashtra are:
- The land survey number
- Land area – suitable for cultivation
- Ownership changes Mutation numbers
- Land classification
- Irrigation method
- Details on pending loans for the purchase of seeds, pesticides, or fertilizers
- Details of any pending litigation, if any, regarding the type of crops planted in the most recent cultivating season
- Information on taxes paid and unpaid
Steps To Apply For 7/12 Online Maharashtra
You can apply for 7/12 Online Maharashtra by following these steps:
- Visit the Maharashtra apple sarkar website’s main page.
- From the home page, select the Right to Services (RTS) option. You will be redirected to the next page.
- Create a profile on the ample sarkar portal to apply for land record services online.
- Select New User. Register here to fill out all of your profile information.
- Select option 1: Enter your Aadhaar Card number and receive an OTP to your mobile phone. Through the e- KYC process, all information will be downloaded from the UIDAI portal.
- And option 2 requires you to enter the applicant’s name, address, and phone number.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Upload a photograph, proof of identity, and proof of address.
- To register, click the Register button.