Jamabandi is a title applied to land records in the northern Indian states of Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Bihar, and Himachal Pradesh. This is a village’s Record of Rights (ROR). The register contains the names of the owners, the area of land, the shares of the owners, and other rights.
Benefits Of Jamabandi
There are different benefits to it. Some of them are:
Time-Saving: Haryana land records can be obtained from the comfort of one’s own home. There is no need to wait in long lines to obtain the records. To access the records, all you need is a good internet connection.
Transparency: Online land records aid in the reduction of Haryana land record fraud and scams.
Easy Access: Haryana’s land records are readily available and can be downloaded.
Real-time Updates: Haryana’s land records are updated in real-time.
Quick Resolution: If you have a complaint or a question, it is resolved quickly. You can contact customer service by phone or email.
Services Offered On Jamabandi
The different services offered on Jamabandi are:
- Look at the Mutation Order
- Examine the mutation status and fees.
- Examine Collector rates
- Stamp duty and registration fees should be considered.
- Make use of the Stamp Duty Calculator.
- Maps of Cadastre
- View the Register of Deeds
- Check the Status of a Revenue Court Order
- Schedule a deed registration appointment.
Procedure To Check Availability Of Appointment Slots
To check the availability you have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the Jamabandi website.
- Now, from the menu bar, select Deed Registration Appointment.
- A new page will open; select the district, tehsil, and number of days from the drop-down menus.
- You’ll be able to see the availability of the slots after you search.
- You will now be redirected to the page listed below.
- Enter your mobile number and the OTP you received on your phone. After that, you will be redirected to the following page; select Normal Appointment or Tatkal Appointment, fill out the necessary information and click Next.
- Once you’ve chosen a District, Tehsil, or Village, you’ll be taken to the page shown below, where you can click on Get Details.
Procedure To Check Jamabandi Nakal Online
To check it online follow the given steps:
- Visit Jamabandi’s official website.
- From the homepage, select the jamabandi tag.
- Select Jamabandi call.
- You will get the details from these options
- Owner Name
- By khewat
- By Khasra/survey number
- By date of mutation
- The jamabandi nakal will be displayed on the screen after the owners’ information is entered.
Now press the Proceed button. Select the appropriate option and include the necessary information.
Procedure To Check Jamabandi For Revenue Cases
To check it follow the given steps:
- Navigate to the Jamabandi Haryana official website and select the Revenue Court under the Court Cases tab.
- Enter the following information: Location, Court, Case No, Case ID, Petitioner Advocate, and Petitioner Name. When you click the ‘Submit’ button, the details will be displayed.