In this blog, you will get to learn about the steps of NCD Portal Login. But first, we will tell you what NCD Portal actually is.
What Is NCD?
NCD means non-communicable diseases which are not transferred from person to person. Another name for a non-communicable disease is a chronic disease. It is typically caused by unhealthy behaviors. There are 4 types of non-communicable diseases i.e. diabetes, cardiovascular diseases which include stroke and heart attacks, chronic respiratory diseases which include asthma and chronic obstructed pulmonary disease, and cancers.
Worldwide, the leading cause of death is non-communicable diseases. It is a huge threat to development and health.
What Is NCD Portal?
The National NCD Program, which is integrated within Ayushman Bharat, manages the NCD Portal. In 2010 it was launched with the aim of human resource development, management, strengthening infrastructure, and health promotion. Their goal is to stop the spread of the disease in India! The National Health Mission’s main goal is to prevent non-communicable diseases like diabetes, cancer, stroke, and heart disease.
|Name Of Portal
|National Programme for Prevention and Control
|National Health Service Department of India
|To control the diseases
Steps For NCD Portal Login
The procedure for NCD Portal Login is as follows:
- First, go to the NCD Portal’s official website.
- Click the link https://ncd.nhp.gov.in/#/login and visit the NCD portal website
- Now, a form similar to the one below will open in front of you.
- now fill it up with your username and password!
- Now type the code below as it appears in the picture.
- You must now click the login button following this.
- You will log into the portal in this manner.
Steps For Resetting Password Of NCD Portal Login
If you have forgotten your password to NCD Portal Login you can reset it by following the given steps which are as follows:
- You need to start by visiting NCD’s official website.
- This form will now appear in front of you.
- Click on the link to reset your password that is located at the bottom of this page. You can also reset it by visiting this (https://ncd.nhp.gov.in/#/rajatpassword) page.
- This form will now appear in front of you as displayed below.
- Enter your login first, followed by your new password, and then type it again in the Confirm Password box!
- Now input the mobile number you provided during registration.
- The captcha code must now be entered, and you must then click the password reset button.
- Your password will be changed in this manner.
Steps For Downloading the NCD App
If you want to download the app you can follow the given steps.
- Open the Play Store app.
- Click on the search bar that is now visible above.
- Right now, type CPHC HWC into the search box.
- Now click on the NCD app that you see at the top.
- Click the Install button when you see it now.
- The NCD APP will be downloaded to your phone in this manner.