In this blog, you will get to know about KTU Login or KTU Students Login. But first, we will tell you about KTU.
What Is KTU Portal?
You can visit the KTU Portal for free to learn everything there is to know about the institution. Also, students get online access to their results, assessments, university information, all the most recent announcements, mark sheets for any year, etc. If you merely have a student ID, you can access these facilities.
The university’s facility has the authority to modify or update the KTU Login Online Portal alongside the students. They can access the portal using their special Facility IDs as well. To use the portal whenever you want, you must have a login and password.
What Is KTU Student Login?
KTU Student Login is a portal to comprehension. Students can fill out the exam structure, check attendance, and monitor numerous activities with the use of the KTU login. To log in to the e-government application, students who have been admitted to a school affiliated with APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University can go here.
Enrolled students can access their personal information with adequate proximity using the student portal. Also, they may observe the careful engagement and impact of their students, as well as the credits they have bought, printed, etc. They can obtain their resume, grade report, and academic information. The student can communicate securely with the institution using the gateway as well.
Procedure Followed By Students For Re-Exam Registration
The steps for Re-Exam Registration that must be followed by students are as follows:
- Connect to the KTU e-Government site. Choose the academic year. You may see the Re-Exam Registration Date tab and the Register button. On the Register button, click.
- Choose to Apply for Re-Exam Against the Related Course by clicking on it.
- You’ll see a confirmation pop-up box asking whether you’re sure you want to request a re-examination for this course. If you are certain you want to move forward, select Yes.
- By selecting the Cancel Re-Exam tab, you can withdraw from the Re-Exam.
- The identical confirmation pop-up box that showed up when you applied for the re-exam will now display.
- In the end, click Submit.
Steps Followed By College For Re-Exam Registration
College must follow the given steps for Re-Exam Registration:
- Access the KTU e-government portal.
- To register for a re-exam, click the Register tab next to the applicable exam definition.
- To register any student for a re-examination, click Register.
- The screen below will show up.
- In the corresponding column labeled Student, enter the student’s name or registration number to choose them.
- Verify that the Re-Exam Registration has been completed by all branches before clicking Submit to complete the submission.
- By selecting Registered Students, you may see the students who have registered for the courses for which they have applied. By selecting the Export button, a list can be exported if necessary.
Procedure For KTU Login | KTU Students Login
The procedure for KTU Login or KTU Students Login is as follows:
- First, visit the website https://app.ktu.edu.in/login.htm of the KTU Portal.
- On the login form enter your username and password.
- Click on forgot password if you have forgotten your password.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your registered email address.
- Then click on the captcha box and select the option of reset password.