When a child studies in school, the question always comes to his mind, what to do in the future so that he has a better life can go ahead and a successful person If it is possible, if many friends and family tell you that Polytechnic Institute Carlo is a very good scope, then the question comes to the mind of the students while listening to the name of Polytechnic Institute. What is a polytechnic? , What is polytechnic course information in Hindi) What is this polytechnic course information in Hindi what is taught in this course and how to do polytechnic education, How to do Polytechnic Learning in Hindi) What is the qualification required for admission to a polytechnic education (Eligibility criteria for polytechnic admission)? What are the benefits of doing this complete information in Hindi?
Polytechnic is a very popular course after which you can easily do a job studying in your interest but taking admission in this course is not so easy for this there should be some qualification only then you can take admission in this polytechnic school. Let us know first What is a polytechnic? , What is polytechnic information in Hindi) After doing polytechnic in which field you can do work and then you will know how polytechnic complete information in Hindi
- What is a polytechnic? (What is Polytechnic Course Information in Hindi)
- how to do polytechnic education, How to do Polytechnic Learning in Hindi?
- To take admission at a polytechnic institution (Eligibility criteria for polytechnic admission)?
- How long is polytechnic education?
- In which field can I work after completing a polytechnic education?
- Meaning of Polytechnic
- How much is the fee for polytechnic teaching?
- Advantages of polytechnic diploma
What is a polytechnic? Complete Information in Hindi (What is Polytechnic Course Information in Hindi)
The Polytechnic Institute is a popular diploma course that you can after the 10th pass or after the 12th pass You can do that with the help of this course if you are a mechanical engineer in any field. Civil engineer Or if you want to take a diploma in any field of engineering then you can apply for the polytechnic course, this course is full three years, and a specialty of this course is that you have a direct degree after doing the polytechnic course. You can take admitted in the second year of B.Tech ie. in the second year, i.e. if you have done chemical engineering (Chemical engineering) from Polytechnic Institute, so if you want to take a degree, you can take admitted in the second year of mechanical engineering in direct B.Tech. There are many courses and branches in this course so you can choose as per your choice.
To complete this course, you must take an entrance exam, which we call CET, i.e. Common Entrance Test (Common Entrance Test). Common entrance exam which you have to pass if you want to take admitted to a state college then you have to get a good rank in this exam first then you get a good polytechnic college or else you have to take admitted to a private college whose fees (fees) will be very high around 35 to 50 thousand while in govt college it is around 10 thousand to 15 thousand but if the semester try to bring better marks then the best college
Meaning of polytechnic: It generally consists of two words, poly, and technic. Pali means many, it means many techniques, means to teach you in an art or practical way, then it is an art institution. Or say it is a college where you are prepared for such things in whatever field you are interested in so that you can go ahead and make a career in that field now the question arises which polytechnic can I go for this? Must have the qualification?
Eligibility Criteria for Polytechnic Admission in Hindi
- The candidate must have passed 10th or 12th
- To take admitted to the polytechnic, you must have at least 35% marks, these three subjects are majors in science, mathematics, and English.
Advantages of Polytechnic Course in Hindi
- You can do polytechnic education directly after the 10th or 12th.
- At the Polytechnic Institute, you are taught in a practical way.
- After doing a polytechnic course you can work.
- After polytechnic education, you can directly enroll in the second year of the engineering program.
- Architectural assistantship
- Art for drawing teacher
- Automotive engineering
- Cosmetology and health (2 years)
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineer
- Civil Engineer (Construction Technology)
- Civil engineer (Public Health and Environment Engineering) Only for girls
- Applied art, for girls only
- Computer engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics engineering (digital electronics)
- Electronics engineering
- Fashion design, just for girls
- Garment manufacturing technology
- Information Technology Enabled Services and Administration
- Instrumentation and control
- Decor for girls only
- Library and Information Science, for girls only (2 years)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical engineering (maintenance engineering),
- Medical laboratory technology
1. pass 10
If you want to take admitted in polytechnic then first of all you need to pass 10th and try to get good marks in maths, english and science so there is no problem with percentage why it should be done carefully and understand these subjects . Let’s read why you are asked questions from these subjects which are object ie. 4 options or if you want you can do polytechnics even after passing 12th or if you want. i ten You can do this course even after doing (ITI) but if you do it after 10th then it will be best.
2. Give polytechnic entrance exam and get good rank
As soon as you turn 10, you can fill in the Polytechnic examination form, which is also called CET, i.e. Common Entrance Test. Try it so that you get the best govt school so that you can get less fees and get a good placement ie. job and salary.
3. Now seek counseling and choose a college
As soon as you clear the entrance exam for a polytechnic apprenticeship, then you have to do counseling, ie. choose which school you want and all this is done online process your rank ie. how many ranks you got in the exam, according to that college. is given
4. complete polytechnic institution
As soon as you get into a college and the admission process is over, then you have to go to college, the way you go to school, it’s taught to you, whatever subject you choose, and you have to pass every exam and keep thinking about that you get good grades must be brought so that you can give company jobs for good pay
5. apply for an internship
After completing polytechnic studies, companies come to your college to give you a job, then you have to pass the interview, so if you have studied well and you have good grades, you can easily pass the interview round, then you will get the job. You can do that or if you want don’t do an internship and do direct B Tech (B.Tech) by taking admission in the second year, many people become confused due to What to do after studying polytechnic? So after that you can, if you want, take an engineering course, if you take admission in the second year directly, then you can complete a polytechnic course in this way.